Spring Livestock Tour
The last weekend of April in each year a large group of Lane County Livestock members take a road tour to a cattle producing part of the state. The leaders arrange in advance for the group to see various livestock operations in the area. The tour typically starts Friday afternoon and ends Sunday. Typically the leaders have scouted and found local motels and like for people to rent and there are one or two group dinners or lunches during the tour. The Lane County group is always very welcome in a community and the group gets to see things that are not usually open to public. There is lots of beautiful scenery on these tours.
Arrangements start early in the year and all the arrangements are made by email.
2019 Youth Producer of the Year
Nomination Forms are now available for the 2019 Youth Producers of the Year.
APPLICATIONS DUE TUESDAY, JANUARY 1, 2019.
LCLA Scholarship Information is Now Available of the OSAC Website
Look into the LCLA Scholarship, #740, and don't wait!
APPLICATIONS DUE MARCH 1, 2019.
Monthly Breakfast Meetings
Annual LCLA Picnic
Annual LCLA Dinner and Auction
The Annual Dinner and Auction will be held January 27, 2018 at The Country Inn, 4100 County Farm Road, Eugene, Oregon 97408. Cocktail hour will start at 5:00 p.m. and dinner will be served at 7:00 p.m. with the auction to follow.
- Annual Banquet at Country Inn starting at 6:00 PM
- RSVP required to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is our only fund raiser for the year so all who attend are encouraged to solicit auction items.
- This year we will be raffling off a Hentry Rifle, Guided Fishing Trip, 4-star Meats and more!
- Dinner is $30.00.
- You now have the ability to reserve a table of 8 for $250. Reserve table at the time of RSVP.
- RSVP to Kristina Esselburn. 541-653-7045 by January 20th.
- Yearly dues are $25.00 per ranch.
Please feel free to invite your friends to come.